Discover why we’re treating data as a product, learn how the implementation is going and get a real-life example from one of our domains.
What happens when you treat data as a product? Our Global Capabilities team is on the journey to creating a federated data architecture for analytics. In the full Medium article, we share our progress towards treating “data as a product.” Discover why we did it and how the implementation is going. Plus, we give you a real-life example of data as a product at Adevinta using our messaging domain.
- The realities of working with analytical data before applying product thinking to it
- Observations of behaviour changes that we identified when treating data as a product
- The logical layered approach we took to implementation
- Our choice of physical implementation
- Screenshots and diagrams from our Messaging product
- Final thoughts