* Manages sales administration, oversee business analytics and attainment planning, and direct sales force enablement.
* Prepares and analyzes sales forecasts and results reports and presentations, including analyses of variances vs. budget forecasts or sales vs. quota information to determine commissions.
* Supports periodic sales revenue target setting and forecasting and may conduct research to estimate market demand.
* Supports sales teams in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and contract terms.
* Plans and executes strategies to meet organization's short/long team goals.
* Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training, financing and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
Founded in 1996, mobile.de disrupted the status quo of buying and selling cars with the first online vehicle marketplace, driven by the idea to create something new. As a driver of change for growth and innovation, we became more than just a platform. We are an ecosystem of skilled and entrepreneurially minded people, a community to unite sellers and buyers. As the No 1 marketplace in Germany we closely cooperate with a powerful network of around 42,000 dealers and connect them with almost 17 million unique users per month.
Mobile.de is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.