We are looking for a Team Lead Key Account Management PRO (d/f/m).
Leading and developing a individual contributors
Developing and implementing lead generation strategies together with Head of Sales
Close collaboration with other business and operational teams (Marketing and Business Development)
Lead data driven analysis how to optimise and improve our sales strategies
Manage sales pitches with strategic clients and support other sales managers with your knowledge and experience
You will travel to industry and client events, building strong connections with decision-makers in the SMB-segment.
Who you are:
At least 5 years of sales experience and first leadership experiences
Experience selling digital services is essential
Strong networking skills in the retail industry
Experienced user of Salesforce or similar Sales CRM Software
Excellent oral and written communication skills in German & English
Strong analytical skills
High level of energy, positive mindset and desire to go the extra mile
Comfortable in fast-paced, agile environments and proactively working collaboratively with stakeholders from different departments and functions.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds site in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 45 million live ads and 35 million unique visitors per month – with the majority on mobile devices. Kleinanzeigen helps people find whatever they're looking for and every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day. If you're passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and diverse work environment, join Kleinanzeigen.
Kleinanzeigen is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.