As the Senior Product Manager for Design Systems, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and evolving Adevinta’s Design System. This system will encompass multi-brand capabilities, providing support for our main brands in multiple countries: Leboncoin (France), Kleinanzeigen (Germany), Subito (Italy), Maktplaats (Netherlands), and Milanuncios (Spain).
This role is key for the company, offering a direct impact on the look and feel, as well as the user experience of our major apps. You will need to prioritize activities to ensure your team meets its goals, taking into account business needs. Additionally, you must align the requirements of various stakeholders and excel in a multicultural/cross-country environment. Meeting commitments is crucial, as your area of activity can generate dependencies for other areas.
These are the main requirements for this role:
- Fluent English is a must; proficiency in other European languages will be valued (particularly French, Spanish, or German, with Italian or Dutch also considered).
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience as a Product Manager in digital companies.
- Strong product management skills, including knowledge of Scrum, Agile, Jira, user stories creation, and prioritization frameworks.
- Previous experience with design systems or UI/UX topics will be highly valued.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A "get-things-done" mindset; project management skills will be valued.
- Experience working in multicultural environments.
- Availability for traveling within Europe (approximately 10% to 20% of your time).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing, planning, and aligning changes in the design system, considering the needs of different business areas and countries/marketplaces.
- As an individual contributor, leading a multi-country (France, Germany, and Spain) and multidisciplinary team (tech and UX) in the development and evolution of the design system.
- Managing Jira and conducting all required Scrum rituals for the team.
- Serving as the bridge between all stakeholders impacted by the design system.
- Regularly reporting the progress of your team.
- Being the go-to person for any topics related to the design system.
- Meeting commitments and ensuring their accomplishment.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.