We are seeking a Senior Brand and Social Media Manager to help us breathe new life into one of Canada's most known brands. As a 360-marketer who has their finger on-the-pulse of social, pop culture and media trends, you excel at inserting brands into mainstream conversations that build authenticity and engagement. You will support the business with brand and social media strategies that engage our target consumers and help create media and marketing strategies.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the implementation and management our social media strategy to grow traffic and increase brand awareness
- Establish and define social media goals for the quarter and year
- Manage content, postings, comments, and reviews on our social media platform and supervise, mentor, and support the social media associates
- Champion and measure the success of all social media campaigns, research and stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Work with our copywriter and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Lead integrated marketing efforts to build brand awareness for Kijiji for our target customers, lead campaign planning, creative brief development, and go-to-market planning
- Partner with teams such as performance, sales, product, and customer experience to identify brand opportunities, and ensure consistent messaging across all consumer touch points.
- Work with internal partners to establish goals for the brand team
Who you are:
- 8+ years developing integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive brand awareness
- An excellent collaborator with the ability to approach any problem as an opportunity with passion and creativity.
- A creative thinker with strong knowledge of market and social trends
- Knowledge of content marketing and integrating social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Expert level understanding of developing and tracking key social media indicators
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile teams is desirable
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada's top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We're a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We're proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 14 countries.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.