Reporting to the National Sales Director, within the Large Accounts team, here are your missions:
- You sell and negotiate framework agreements with key account customers, in particular automobile distribution groups and dealerships.
- Lead and participate in digital projects by promoting our range of software and our valorization products.
- You manage strategic agreements in collaboration with the entire field sales force for the implementation of agreements on a regional scale.
- You regularly report your actions to the National Sales Director and you report competitive information to Marketing in order to continually improve our products and services.
- You maintain active and friendly communication with the various support services: ADV, collection, Marketing, technical support, etc.
Also, you support your customers in order to strengthen their user experience and their training in the services and tools marketed by L'argus.
- Travel is expected throughout the IDF sector but also to the headquarters in Paris during meetings.
- The sector in question: North/IDF: 59, 62, 02, 80, 76, 60, 77, 78, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95
- Commercial training with signiﬁcant experience in sales and negotiation with large professionals accounts.
- The digital/IT sector no longer has any secrets for you.
- You like challenges and you know how to give yourself the means to achieve your goals.
- You know how to be proactive and adaptable and you are a team player.
We could tell you that we are the best in our market, that we have plenty of benefits (restaurant vouchers, employee savings, CSE, mutual insurance and provident insurance), and that we are kind to our employees; but the best is to come and check for yourself!
Joining L'argus means joining a caring, modern and dynamic company, recognized as the number 1 partner in the automotive world.
Our values ? Proximity, Creativity, Pragmatism and Commitment
The process :
- A telephone exchange with Samir (HR)
- An interview with Christophe (National Sales Director France)
- An interview with Alexandre (Auto Software Data Sales Director)
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.