Adevinta is looking to hire a People Systems Specialist who can take ownership, shape ideas and be part of our People Systems Product Line team. This position is located in Barcelona.
The successful candidate will participate in ongoing development and improvement of our eco-systems and Workday modules, and will also:
- Work as HRIS partner supporting HCM areas in Workday, including HCM core, Adv. Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Recruitment. (Reporting, security and EIBs is a nice to have).
- Support other systems in our scope, for example Docebo as part of our LMS.
- Will have the opportunity to lead global and local initiatives to improve our processes and cover the business needs.
- Implement business process changes and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives.
- Manage the maintenance and rollout of new product releases and tools in our People Systems.
- Manage the service requests received in our CMS (Workday Help) from the different workstreams, providing Tier 2/3 service support on Workday / Docebo enhancements.
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners, technical teams and external parties to gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption.
- Support, coach and train team members and participate in scheduled and ad hoc demos to train our main stakeholders and teams to be sure that the system functionalities and processes are being optimized.
- Be part of this amazing team, you will report to the People Systems Lead.
(Experiences and Qualifications)
- Experience configuring Workday across at least 3 different Workday modules, ideally Time tracking, Absence, EIBs / Reporting.
- Previous experience in IT / Business consultancy (min 2-3 years) in international environments.
- Some experience in project management activities.
- High level of attention to detail and good problem solving.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Active listener, customer focused, relationship builder, team player
Fluent in English.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and small team, reporting directly to People Systems Product Lead
Ideally located at global HQ in Barcelona.
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.