Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, You will join the Agencies and Partnerships team. You will be in charge, jointly with the Employment Client Managers, of managing a portfolio of HR agencies, Media agencies and "network partners".
Your tasks will include:
1 - Evangelize the brand to HR agencies, Media agencies and network partners.
Identify the right contacts (national and local) and develop relationships with them;
Collaborate with the trade marketing team to create and/or exploit general or sector-specific BtoB content (e.g. NL, sector sheets, customer cases, job videos, etc.);
In collaboration with the sales teams, organize and lead networking events with agencies/partners at national or regional level (e.g. breakfasts, afterwork events).
2 - Promote the various branch/partner networks by presenting news, offers and products
Collaborate with the Sales Department in signing commercial agreements with the three types of contacts and ensure commercial follow-up;
Train all agency consultants (new recruits and ongoing training), and carry out partner onboardings with an account manager;
Organize and run dedicated workshops for each agency/partner (e.g. advertising workshop);
Share content with agencies and consultants (NL) ;
Support the development of relationships between sales representatives and consultants (lunches, etc.).
3 - Develop commercial relations and partnerships with agencies
Be the reference point of contact for your agency and partner portfolio;
Process incoming requests and redirect sales inquiries to the appropriate teams;
Generate additional business by working closely with consultants;
Facilitate commercial deals managed with HR communications agencies and occasionally accompany sales reps on meetings with arranged customers.
4 - Organize performance monitoring with partner agencies
Analyze performance and propose action plans for each branch,
Organize half-yearly activity monitoring with agencies (acquisition, prospecting) and monthly if necessary (consumption monitoring),
Monitor agency marketing and report strategic information to the department and management,
Report activities (monthly to annual) and action plans to management,
Participate in sales meetings.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in an HR/media agency,
- You are familiar with the HR communications/media agency sector and the employment sector,
- You are familiar with Google Workspace: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides,...
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Position based in Paris II,
Remuneration according to profile,
Partial teleworking possible.
Maintenance process :
- 1 telephone interview (20 min)
- 1 interview with the N+1 manager
- 1 interview with N+2 manager
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.