You'll be joining a team of salespeople from all walks of life! At Leboncoin, it's all about personalities! No two people are alike, and that's a good thing!
Your main mission will be to continue to position Leboncoin Emploi as one of the leading solutions in terms of sourcing and employer brand development. To do this, you'll need to put your superb sales temperament to good use! We're looking for an outstanding breeder for whom the hunt is always paramount!
Here is a non-exhaustive list of your daily tasks:
- Build loyalty and develop a portfolio of prospects located within a defined geographical area (HRDs, Recruitment Managers, local Recruiters and HR communication agencies).
- Generate revenue through sustained and organized sales prospecting, with the aim of expanding your portfolio and continuing to increase the number of partners who place their trust in us.- Analyze your market by understanding the needs of your contacts and presenting the advantages of our product offering dedicated to employment and employer branding.
- Build an action plan/sales strategy with the Employment Key Account Manager to maximize achievement of monthly and quarterly targets.
- Make proposals (partnerships, local events to participate in, offers, etc.), in synergy with the manager, to accelerate the development of the assigned area and promote Le boncoin's Employment offer.
- Ensure communication and collaboration with the other salespeople on the team, our Telesales centers, and our national advertising network to exchange and develop leads on these various channels.
Here's your area: 27 / 75016 / 75018 / 75004 / 75015 / 75017 / 95 / as well as parts of 92 and 94.
- Ensure the proper activation of accounts following the signing of a contract and provide regular customer follow-up.
- Complete the CRM tool at each stage of the sales process.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reporting forecasts.
- Do you have significant and successful experience in BtoB sales?
- Are you capable of managing and developing a large area independently, with a strong presence in the field?
- If you have the potential to succeed, we'd like to hear from you.
- Knowledge of the job market and an appetite for digital technology would be a plus.
This position is for you if you have the following qualities:
- Commercial acumen, ability to listen and negotiate with experienced and demanding clients
- Mastery of prospecting tools and techniques,
- Know-how in terms of qualifying customer needs, providing support and building customer loyalty.
- Autonomy, as the position is not based at head office and you will be teleworking
ability to synthesize / organize / team spirit
- Energy and commitment
Position based in Paris
Mobility in France for occasional appointments
1 interview with team manager
1 interview with the Employment Sales Manager
1 interview with the Employment Department Manager
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.