You have a minimum 4 years experience in paid digital execution along with
deep technical knowledge of mobile tracking requirements, and
understanding of optimising mobile marketing channels.
You lead a team of Paid Digital Marketing professionals at leboncoin as part
of Global Paid Digital Marketing team, while you have a minimum of 1-2
year team management experience.
You collaborate with both global and local stakeholders to ensure
executional excellence against digital marketing goals (i.e. efficiency
About the team:
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our global team as a Digital &
Mobile Marketing Lead. This role will be hybrid, based in Paris. The Global
Paid Digital team has the ambition to lead best-in-class digital marketing
activities across our portfolio while driving efficiencies. The team is
contributing to the local digital marketing strategy with the goal to support
You will work with team members with a hands-on mentality and
understanding of how paid digital marketing can help users build
connections on our sites. From building awareness, to acquiring users,
engaging and finding what they are looking for.
You will lead a team of Digital Marketing specialists, supporting leboncoin,
one of our most successful brands. Further, you have a key understanding
of mobile marketing and lead best practices across markets to increase our
mobile app's user acquisition, engagement, and retention through paid
digital marketing channels. You are a people manager and coach a team of
accomplished digital marketing professionals. As a (Global) Digital & Mobile
Marketing Lead you will :
• bring minimum 4 years experience in paid digital execution along with
deep technical knowledge of mobile tracking requirements and
understanding of optimising mobile marketing channels (i.e. ASO,
SKAN 3.0, SKAN 4.0).
• report to and work with the Global Head of Paid Digital Marketing
• work with the local team at leboncoin to ensure a coherent execution
of the local marketing strategy.
• build partnerships with external vendors and ensure strong
• create and promote best practices through the internal global
• be the digital marketing expert with a test and learn mindset
• have minimum 1-2 years people manager experience, and coach your
team to ensure executional excellence against digital marketing goals
for our local markets.
YOU WILL HAVE:
• French native speaker preferred, Fluent English language skills also
• Hands-on in mobile campaign development, delivery, optimisation and
analysis (incl. mobile tracking and measurement, ASO)
• Versed in the technical aspects for tracking on mobile and apps and
experience with MMP (i.e. Adjust)
• Strong understanding of paid digital marketing (across all channels)
• Data-driven with the ability to identify performance opportunities and
causes to problems.
• Strong communicator with experience working with all levels of
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills with a team
• Ability to travel
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- An excellent Equity program. This role plays a key part to the success of the organisation and therefore you will receive a piece of Adevinta every 6 months.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
We're Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We're all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they're looking for in their local communities – whether it's a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.