We are looking for an Android developer. On the Android application, nearly 2 million users interact with the pages you will be working on every day. As for the search engine, it must handle almost 20,000 requests per second during peak hours. Impressive, isn't it?
As part of an agile multidisciplinary team consisting of Frontend, iOS, Backend, and Data developers, and under the supervision of an Engineering Manager in direct collaboration with the Product Owner, you will be involved in the entire feature development process, focusing on the Android part.
You will be involved in the entire development chain through the following missions:
- Collaborating daily with individuals with diverse skills (Product Owner, UI/UX designers, frontend, backend, iOS, and Data developers).
- Assessing the technical feasibility of features and estimating their implementation.
- Developing new features and user journeys in accordance with quality, resilience, performance, and scalability guidelines.
- Optimizing existing features.
- Ensuring the quality and robustness of the app through various tests: unit, integration, automated, functional, etc.
- Maintaining and enriching technical documentation.
- Being technically autonomous as you will be the sole Android developer on the team.
Beyond your regular missions and in collaboration with other feature teams, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in Android Guild events: workshops to share and reflect on technical issues.
- Engage in technology watch and take initiatives to improve the product.
- Contribute to improving environments, development methods, and testing (unit and integration).
- Develop an application with unique visibility in France.
- Join an innovative company where you can propose and implement your ideas.
- Collaborate daily with the Android developers in the team and the 60 Feature Teams
- Assess the technical feasibility of features and estimate them
- Develop new features and frameworks while adhering to quality, resilience, performance, and scalability practices
Optimize Existing Features
- Ensure the quality and robustness of the app through various tests: unit, integration, automated, functional, etc.
- Maintain and enhance technical documentation
- Participate in the design and propose improvements to the product
Our Technical Stack
- Clean architecture / MVVM
- Coroutines / Flow
- Dagger / Hilt
- In-progress migration to Compose
- >= 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java
- Understanding of Clean Architecture
- Comfortable with RESTful APIs and JSON format
- Previous experience with Jetpack Compose is a plus
- An attractive Base Salary.
- Participation in our Short Term Incentive plan (annual bonus).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with a match from Adevinta.
- Work From Anywhere: Enjoy up to 20 days a year of working from anywhere! Maybe not from the moon - well why not! just make sure you have internet connection!
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, because we care.
- Win together, lose together is one of our key behaviours. At Adevinta you will find a collaborative environment with an opportunity to explore your potential and grow.
On top of these, we also provide a range of locally relevant benefits. Wanna know more? Apply and ask our recruiters!
The right career for all!
Created in 2006, leboncoin.fr is an exchange platform that simplifies access to consumption, favors local relations and makes digital a tool at the service of all. leboncoin is positioned as a digital, economic, societal, innovative player, always with the same objective: to facilitate all day-to-day exchanges for all of our users. We give a second life to thousands of goods. Behind this apparent simplicity, there is a fast-growing company with 1,400 employees, where it is good to work, a company that cultivates a responsible and collective HR approach. We are also the 1st site for sales between individuals in France and the 5th most consulted site in France.
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
If you feel like you don’t meet all of the requirements for this role but are interested, please consider applying anyway. Research suggests that women and individuals from underrepresented groups may self-select out of opportunities if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We strongly encourage people from historically excluded groups to apply and look forward to speaking with you.